• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Canadian Online Vendors V2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep, they have a duty, but it appears very minimal; for a $174.99 hard drive, they charge a duty of $1.35 + the regular GST and PST. Their shipping prices used to be extremely high, but that appears to have been toned down as well.
I purchased from Newegg.ca a couple months back (they had a product that no Canadian store that I could find did), and I had no problems with them. I wasn't forced to pay anything at the door and IIRC, it was quick and easy. I still prefer buying from NCIX, but Newegg.ca is another option at least.

Yep, they have a duty, but it appears very minimal; for a $174.99 hard drive, they charge a duty of $1.35 + the regular GST and PST. Their shipping prices used to be extremely high, but that appears to have been toned down as well.
I purchased from Newegg.ca a couple months back (they had a product that no Canadian store that I could find did), and I had no problems with them. I wasn't forced to pay anything at the door and IIRC, it was quick and easy. I still prefer buying from NCIX, but Newegg.ca is another option at least.

Yep, I added a few things to my cart just to see whatit comes out to, but basically it was tax. Also according to a testimonial i saw on the front page (Dunno if its still there), the customer received no duty fees with UPS. A company (in my opinion) notorious for slapping on insane border fees.

I've bought a few things at bewana.com in Toronto in the last month. Ever changing deals, free shipping in Toronto, $4.99 in the rest of Canada.

deRusett You might want to put this in the list if you're still updating this thread.

They have some good deals on Hard Drives right now. I bought some M-audio AV40's for $119 last month, They're $180 here in Montreal

Bewawa has eaten up oem express and now services Toronto Montreal and Ottawa.

Lets upgrade this forum!

There has not been much activity in this thread in the last year so I don't get regular updates of it, nor do I maintain it to the same level as I once did

Back