Your map [maps/de_dust2.bsp] differs from the server's.

Yea thats what i get when i try to connect to any server when its playing de_dust2 but not any other map that i know of yet....Im not sure why, i was playing it earlier today. Steam updated itself again today for me. But it said it was from janurary 17th's update which i had already downloaded. Could it be that? Other than that i cant think of anything.
    "Oh man oh how I wish I didn't smoke Or drink to reason with my head But sometimes this thick confusion Grows until I cannot bear it at all Needle to the vein Needle to the vein Take this needle from my vein my friend"

~DM

I think they patched dust2 so it can have 40 players instead of 20 or whatever it wsa before, try deleting it and redownloading it off of a server
    We existed from all eternity and behold, we are here, and we shall exist till the end of time.. for our being has no end.
    CPU: Phenom II x4 940
    HDD: WD Raptor 300Gb 16MB Cache / WD 320GB 16MB Cache
    PSU: Corsair 750w
    RAM: 2x2gb Corsair Dominator 1066
    SC: Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
    VC: ASUS EAH4870 1GB.

yes delete the file and reupdate.
    Main: i5-2500k @ 4.2GHz:.:P8Z77-V LE Plus Mobo:.:8GB DDR3 RAM:.:AMD 7870 2GB GPU:.:Corsair H50:.:Corsair 520HX PSU
    Laptop: Dell XPS12 Ultrabook
    Media Server: A6-5400k // ASRock FM2A75 Pro4-M // 4GB DDR3 // 60" Vizio LED 1080p
    HDD Server: Celeron 1840 // ASRock Z97Extreme4 // 6TB HDD's // Windows Server 2012

I got it to work...But i couldnt find the .bsp file. I found this thing valve released that looks at your cache files and deletes them if there corrupted though so that fixed it...

Thanks though.
    "Oh man oh how I wish I didn't smoke Or drink to reason with my head But sometimes this thick confusion Grows until I cannot bear it at all Needle to the vein Needle to the vein Take this needle from my vein my friend"

~DM