• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake: Proud maker of giant metal phalluses/water coolers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, they really do copy everything. The Reserator is still better though since its pump is actually inside the reservoir, which cuts down on pump noise.

WAIT UP

Aluminum Radiator
Copper Waterblock

Can somebody say CORROSION? I can only wait until somebody starts that up with distilled water.

Seven said:
WAIT UP

Aluminum Radiator
Copper Waterblock

Can somebody say CORROSION? I can only wait until somebody starts that up with distilled water.

This is thermaltake. of cource its gonna suck

w0w....that thing looks so stupid....its not even the pretty blue...=P, and the top has a plastic-ish cap.....wouldnt that make cooling a little bit more difficult?
whatever they are all crazy monkeys over there i guess....

Holy crap. Doesn't anyone patent their designs anymore? Zalman, Cooler Master, ASUS even...and the thing is, people on this very forum STILL buy TT crap. I can't imagine that Reserator ripoff will perform half as well as the real deal. I wonder if the inside of it is even annodized?

Alacritan said:
I wonder if the inside of it is even annodized?
Nope, probly not. See that would actually be beneficial and it costs money. You honestally think TT wants to spend money on beneficial things? Hell no lol.

Remember this is coming from a company that puts an blue LED in their RBX ripoff block

Back