• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dreamcast modding?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You can increase the voltage to the cd laser, and then it can read cd-rw. Risky but great for emulator, watching vcds, and playing those "backups" you have.

Dreamcasts are great, I really want one. You can network them to your computer, play nes, snes, and other emulated games, watch vcds, play mp3s, and play "backups" without a mod chip.

What's wrong with "backups" phiber?

I was actually nice enough to make a back-up copies of all the local blockbuster's playstation games for them. Who knows when they will be needing them ;)

It'll be kool if u replace the lid with a glass lid
i mite try that
gotta go buy some silicon........

At one time i was going to rip mine apart and fit it into my pc case so that the lid was in top of the case and the controller ports were in a drive bay faceplate and run the video thru a vga box then just run the power cord out the back. Now im just gonna sell it because i dont play it too much anymore.

Back