• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

kayls Autocascade

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this is the hx. outter pipe is where the liquid r290 boils cooling.
there is 2 lengths of 3/8 in there for the suction line and 2 lengths of 1/4" pipe. i joind the ends by drilling into 1/2 pipe and brazing it all up with lots of brazing rods.

ie 3 sets of pipes.

Attachments

• DSC04311.jpg
    DSC04311.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 219
Oh thanks - so basically you separate these refrigerants and use R290 cooler to chill CO2 - cool...
How's loud that system? And would it be possibleto make autocascade that would fit inside case? Yeah, I know that extreme systems are rather meant to run external - I also recommend water rigs to have external boxes, but somehow I think it would be something really cool to make case that deep freeze CPU, NB, SLI graphics cards without anything sticking out.

Last edited:
revision 2 autocascade will be smaller, i may make a small fram with wooden bottom to sit pc on top, it will still be sorta big.
but the pc isnt going anywhere fast.
doing cascade first though.

sound wise its 2 120mm fans like when water cooling with a raaaaaaaaa raaaaaaaa raaaaaaa
i parnter can sleep through the hmmm at night so its ok.

Back