• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4Ghz Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shootingblanks

Let's see how many 4Ghz and up members we have in this forum.

Identify your Max Mhz
Identify CPU Type & Stepping
Identify your Max FSB
Identify the type of cooling used

Simply post a screenie showing that you at least made it to 4Ghz (or greater).

Max Mhz:4.165
3.2E Stepping EO
Max FSB:260
AquaXtreme 50Z-DC12-T w/77' Bonneville Heatercore/DD TDX

SP32-20050206-182554.jpg
SP32-20050206-182552.jpg
SP32-20050206-182545.jpg

Im at 4 with my d0

untitled2.jpg

Could load windows at 4.2 but not stable at ALL

330J

Identify your Max Mhz: Only tried 4ghz
Identify CPU Type & Stepping: Celeron-D "J" E0
Identify your Max FSB: Only tried 200mhz
Identify the type of cooling used: CoolerMaster Hyper 48 w/92mm Zalman @1250rpm

loaded6vi.gif

Note that CPUZ read the voltage incorrectly, see Asus Probe for correct voltage.

Max Mhz: 4.737 gig (see screenie)
CPU Type & Stepping: LGA775 "J" E0 stepping
Max FSB: 300 FSB
type of cooling used: air cooled XP-120 with case mods

NOTES: 100% stable speed is 4.4 gig, I can benchmark at 4.5 gig except for PCmark2004, max 4.737 was merely done for screenie (was not stable at all), max stable FSB is 291 using 14X multiplier (300 FSB was not stable), max FSB at 19X was 249, but max stable is 232 FSB.

3800-cpuz-4700.JPG

Hmmm, just what is the definition of stability or criteria for 'hitting 4 gig on air'? I see some awfully high clocks on air. How about all three Marks, Aquamark, PCMark2004 Pro all tests, IL-2/SS 2nd Encounter demo for 30', SuperPI 16M? Any takers?

For myself, an 3.0E, two 3.2E, one 3.4E, and two 3.4C all hit 4 gig on a HC200. Haven't even bothered to max them out yet so not worth posting specs. Criteria for stability was the above.

Max Mhz: Stable at 4.02ghz with 2-2-2-5
CPU Type & Stepping: s478 (SL7PM) E0 stepping
Max FSB: 268 FSB
type of cooling used: XP-120 with Panaflo 120mm "High CFM"

cross my fingers!! when my WC comes will try with my 3.0C - going to take a 3.2E out of a laptop - change with a 2.6 C and see what i can do with that baby!

Identify your Max Mhz--------------- 4030 @ 1.7v :(
Identify CPU Type & Stepping--------- NOrthy 3.0C umm stepping not sure
Identify your Max FSB----------------- 267 FSB
Identify the type of cooling used ------ Thermaletake A1715P4 Spark 7+ (Xaser Edition) running @ 6000RPm

Was running F@H - one client crashed but i used the system still afterwards - have not run prime 95 yet - using a single stick of pc2700 that was @ 180 @ a 3:2 ratio, anyting higher on the FSB and i got BSOD's will find out once i find some new ram.

click for larger image if needed:
http://fuzzy.phpwebhosting.com/~mathiau/01.pics/stacker/03.jpg

03.jpg

Lol, i hate these "im in the 4ghz club" posts where people post a 1m superpi and a wcpuid screen shot then be proud. I can post a 4.2 right now on my D0 and do a super pi and screenshot… Can I be in the club? Imo if your rig cant do exactly what it could do when it was stock (Dual Prime for 12+ hours or so) then your station is either unstable, or a hazard to itself. I should start a DPS @ 4ghz for 12 hours thread (Screenie required) now that would be impressive!

On another note... Nice OC waddupmm! What MB are you running?

waddupmm said:
Im at 4 with my d0

untitled2.jpg

Could load windows at 4.2 but not stable at ALL

oRIDDLERo said:
Lol, i hate these "im in the 4ghz club" posts where people post a 1m superpi and a wcpuid screen shot then be proud. I can post a 4.2 right now on my D0 and do a super pi and screenshot… Can I be in the club? Imo if your rig cant do exactly what it could do when it was stock (Dual Prime for 12+ hours or so) then your station is either unstable, or a hazard to itself. I should start a DPS @ 4ghz for 12 hours thread (Screenie required) now that would be impressive!

Totally agree. As I always say: stability is in the eyes of the beholder.

Same with ram. I think Bacchus over at Extreme did a thread of highest you can run TCCD at 2.5-3-3-7, with the criteria being SuperPI 32M. Not many guys showed up. I looked for it the other day and I think it's buried in the back, or deleted or something. What happened to those handful of guys showing screenies of 300, 2.5-3-3-7 at 1T with 2x512s :D?

oRIDDLERo said:

On another note... Nice OC waddupmm! What MB are you running?

Well I was using a Abit ic7-g max II advance :), but since ive started working on a new system ive taken all that stuff out now its just sitting on my counter :X

Back