• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my new case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What no stain on that wood ?

Great job on the briefcase pc ! I have been wanting to do one of them for a while now.

Billy

Why did you take apart the breifcase? All I can understand is that it is too loud. What are the other words?

Nice job on both cases!

thx to Mr B for moving my thread to the right forum.

ther are no termites in munich ;)

2-3 days work

the breifcase was to loud and to big, and the cdrom and hdd wher not werry god fixed.

raccoon said:
ther are no termites in munich ;)
I'm an American, so naturaly I'm not very well educated when it comes to geography, but were is munich?

BTW, nice case, love the wood ones . . .

munich is a city in south germany, do you know the " oktoberfest " it is one of the biggest, maybe the biggest public festival, its in munich

Last edited:
You Should call it PCube!
ScheiB!
This is so lovely except how will you do the cooling and stuff? And Wood absorb moisture very easily.... beware of that!
It will be excellent if you can use black arylic or semi transparent ones (like sunglasses colour) And then it will be so nice! also, try sticking stickers on it!

du know englisch? Ich bin eine Hong Kong man so Ich don't know alot of Deutsch words

hk, great, i like asia great culture, food, and many other things.

PCube great, that is suitable, thx

sorry for my bad englisch, i hope you can understend my postings

i vill use a transparent lacker, the cooling of the cpu is now wery god 45°c full load 23°c idle, but the cooling of the hdd is not optimal.

Back