• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I setup my first TEC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vengance_01

Well on firday saturday at around 2:30AM PST, I setup my first TEC, and MCW-50T for my X800XT PE card flashed from BBA X800 Pro VIVO. When I fired on the computer after leak testing, I was greated with a nice -8C temp for the video card :santa: My jaw dropped, I have never cooled anything that low. Now granted, Load temps are at about 25C-30C full load, but its still better than W/Cing, I can always get a bigger pelt, and it was fun. Pictures will come when I finish getting everything tidy, ect...

matttheniceguy said:
nicely done. Have you done anything about insulation so you don't get condensation on that card?
Yes I have I used condensation grese and the swifty is pre done with insalation already.

crimedog said:
nice. ready to upgrade the pelt to 172w? :D
Yup already thinking about it LOL :bday: Anyways I can get 630 stable I think, still testing on my X800Pro VIVO Flashed to an XT PE. Gonna try the mem next and see if i can get the memory higher. What pictures do you want?

Back