• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

predator500

i have just hooked up my mach 1 to my Intel system and the lcd is saying
-40 but MBM is saying that my cpu temp is -12. Then after about 15mins. the temps on the mach 1 started to clamb pretty fast so i shut it off. Here are the spec's.

IC7 Max3
3.0 SL7KB Pessy
520 ocz power supply
ocz pc 4400 mem
120 sata hard drive
9800 xt video card
Plus i dont know if this will help or not but the compressor is hot very hot like it could burn you hot

Last edited:
predator500 said:
i have just hooked up my mach 1 to my Intel system and the lcd is saying
-40 but MBM is saying that my cpu temp is -12. Then after about 15mins. the temps on the mach 1 started to clamb pretty fast so i shut it off. Here are the spec's.

IC7 Max3
3.0 SL7KB Pessy
520 ocz power supply
ocz pc 4400 mem
120 sata hard drive
9800 xt video card
Plus i dont know if this will help or not but the compressor is hot very hot like it could burn you hot
I am gonna say its a mounting issue. Try re-seating the head.

Well i have tried re-seating the head and still -40 or so on evap and mbm temp for cpu is -14. Im just wondering if maybe this thing needs regassed cause it will run for a few minutes then the compressor kicks out and it stops cooling so i think it might be low on gas.

How is the airflow through the condensor? If it is clogged that could cause problems like this.

You might want to try running the mach 1 with the computer turned of for a while and see how it does with no load.

matttheniceguy said:
How is the airflow through the condensor? If it is clogged that could cause problems like this.

You might want to try running the mach 1 with the computer turned of for a while and see how it does with no load.

Well before i hooked anything up i made shure that i had all the dust out of it so that it would have good air flow. Im right now running it with the pc off and the evap temp has gone done to -47c and is very slowly gone back up to -43 right now.The big thing is that when i had it on my cpu it would run for like 10mins and the compressor would just stop pumping and then the temps would go up and if you fill the compressor it will burn your fingers and i know that it will get hot but i dont think it is suposed to get that hot and that is why i think it is low on gas and or might have a leak.

Well running it with out the computer on it still got hot and the compressor shut down and any help would be very nice

Back