• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$0.25 cent 80MM Fans at SVC.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
they have a limit of 4, still not bad though. Also, there is a clear 80 mm w/ a limit of 2 for .25 cents

Nice deal only thing is shipping .Last time I roder this it was like 50 cents for the fan and 3 bucks for shipping. Though its a nice pc toys fan goes to like 4000+rpms and has a auto heat sensor control.

I was looking at that 10 buck hsf for a little amd combo. How does that look.... completly useless, or at least decent? anyone have any thoughts?

Shipping is $5.85 for me. They have that Zalman clone hs/f for $10 though, and clear 80mm fan (limit 2) for 25¢. So you could get 6 80mm fan for $1.50, which would be totally worth it if you were ordering something else like that heatsink. Throw in that ub3r-r33t0 Saddam Hussein case badge for 99¢, and you got yourself on heckuva purchase.

Here are some specs on that fan. Its the model number DF128025BM
Ball bearing,12 v, 2600 rpm, 27.94 cfm, 30.70 bda. Not to bad for 6 bucks for 4 fans after shipping. Can somebody loan me 6 bucks?

Zazuk said:

Note: Requested quantity not available for some items at this time. ??

on the clear on you can only get 2 @ .25 plus $5 for shipping so 5.50 for 2 fans anyone think these are worth it? guess that's still a good price but are the fans any good?

Last edited:
Mortis03 said:
I was looking at that 10 buck hsf for a little amd combo. How does that look.... completly useless, or at least decent? anyone have any thoughts?

If we could get overall height dimensions for that heatsink, that might work for those of us with the Antec Aria case. It says it is a 60mm height, and I think we have 72mm to play with... My SLK-900A is working pretty well right now, but that would help prevent hot air recirculation inside my case.

I'm stupidly complex. insted of just looking at the specs elsewhere i did this.
I
looked at the pic DC12V .20A That means 2.4W
Another fan i found had 32 cfm @ DC12V .17A Thats 2.04W
So i figured they're probably about the same.

Hell i'm getting four nice find man. :):thup:

EDIT: awwww.... out of stock i too late

Back