• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sff oc board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DEZMOND

Whats the best oc ing sff intel board out? Thinking about running a northwood.

Try this one

I just moved the wife out of this motherboard .It overclocks nicely ran her 3.0 nothrwood up to 3.7 ran constanly at 3.3~3.4.It gives everything but AGP aperature setting locked at 128mb. :( That was the only reason for upgrading her to the new Shuttle 939s NF3 cube :attn:

Massraptor

Last edited:
Bah !

It overclocks fine :clap: .But what ever you do DO NOT go with ABIT IS10/20.
They are abo****ely bone stock boards.I have seen Intel machines with more settings in the bios.If you want this board let me know i will sell you this one.

MassRaptor

I have a 2.8 533 fsb northwood coming and plan on using a 3.0 shsf if it fits in the aria.

I just got this gigabyte today, no voltage adjustments at all . Very dissapointed, definitely a thumbs down on this one. Massraptor , go sell your board somewhere else, cuz its a pos .

Does that asus have fsb adjustments in the bios, or can you only use clockgen? Also is there v core and dimm voltage settings?

I know it's overclockable. How much voltage adjustment? I don't know. Perhaps you need to download the manual.

I sold that 2.8 and gigabyte board and decided to get the biostar a64 board, my buddies runs 232 fsb 24/7 . I guess voltages are available from the warpspeed utility.

Last edited:
Back