• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have a Great Weekend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FloridaBear

OK, I'm heading down to West Palm Beach and Miami for a long weekend...going to shut down all crunchers except my main rig since they can't get work anyway. So all of those behind me, now's your chance to catch me!

See ya next week all.

You lucky dawg..... but its not like your going on Vacation.. your already in Flordia... got I love MI :bang head :eh?:

Hopefully by Monday Ill have around 12-15K... wanna keep all your crunchers off until NEXT monday?;)

Adam

ayoung said:
You lucky dawg..... but its not like your going on Vacation.. your already in Flordia... got I love MI :bang head :eh?:

Hopefully by Monday Ill have around 12-15K... wanna keep all your crunchers off until NEXT monday?;)

Adam

lol ayoung...just fired them back up. By the way, where in Michigan? I was born & raised there. Most Floridians are transplants LOL

ayoung said:
Clinton Twp, Warren, Sterling Heights Area...

About 15 miles north of detroit.

Adam

Gotcha. I grew up in Troy, went to college in Ann Arbor, worked in Sterling Heights, Warren and Livonia. My parents just moved down here permanently from Traverse City. I'm still sad they had to sell that place--it was so nice.

Back