• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bad Compressor; where to find a new one?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

predator500

Well as it turn out i have a bad compressor on my mach 1. I was going to modd it anyway but did not want to do it right away so now i have to but as is it says in the title Bad Compressor and this is the maine part so i need to get one. What i would like to ask is where can i get one. I have the Danfoss NF9FX but i would be happy with any compressor that will work. :( :( :(

I had it checked at a shop and they told me that the compressor was going in to overload

is this an old/used unit? have you owned it the whole time?
anyway, i believe Chilly1 on xtremesystems can help, i think he's got some compressors for sale too.

Well everyone i have gotten my mach 1 up and running it turn out after spending $45.00 for a person that i needed a compressor and boy was he wrong very wrong as it turns out i was checking everything and found that the elec. cord was getting pretty hot so i changed the cord to a bigger one and it is running fine wooooohoooo ya now i can give my p4 a run

Back