• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC forums logo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I need to know the answer to this too.. It looks like just a normal font perhaps in bold with a simple gradient added. Does anybody know who designed the layout?

Gnerma said:
I need to know the answer to this too.. It looks like just a normal font perhaps in bold with a simple gradient added. Does anybody know who designed the layout?

iNet did. Members of the forums submitted thier creations in a contest. iNet was to select a winner from submissions...they selected thier own.

actually, that looks kinda like Toyota MR2 (the font that a Toyota MR-2 and Celica use)... Like, in the back of last-gen celicas, where it said "TOYOTA CELICA", it looks like that. and BTW, the newer celicas, camrys and corrollas don't use this (neiter do the old camrys or corrollas)... i have the font readily available, so i can send/post a pic of it...

what the hell, heres a pic (attached)

Attachments

• OCForums.jpg
    OCForums.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 76
Gnerma said:
What would be the best way of getting in contact with the actual designer though (or someone who could answer this questions) ?

greg may know specifically who at iNet did the design and thus what font that is :)

yeah, the M i could mod to be the same in PS7... just kinda sharpen it and kill the rounded edges...

and to make it have more erm...umm...umph??... well, that is VERY easy... what you do, is you make a path with the pen tool (in photoshop) that is the same as the letter (like, follow the middle of the block letter) and then, switch to brush tool, and keep hitting enter until it gets bold as you want...

hell, i could make that font without a base font, just a mouse (like a good mouse, mx510, razer diamondback.. a REALLY good trackball after i get used to it) and some patience... my friend (maybe some of ya kno him, TaeSeong) is a REALLY good artist, and he ha some crazy anime drawings... he shows me all this stuff =P

Back