• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquamark ARC Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Damn, that's going to be a tough act to follow for sure.

77,879 is what I've got so far. Looks like it's the #1 X800 Pro score on the ARC.

Grr....is there a single benchmark out there that knows what Windows Server 2003 is??

72288.jpg

CanadianTSi said:
81,518 With my 9600XT :attn:

(I don't know how it happened but it did)

How did you get that score ? all other 3D bench scores are pretty low yet this one is very high lol.

CanadianTSi said:
81,518 With my 9600XT :attn:

(I don't know how it happened but it did)

lol.....called a bug. It's not possible you got over 17K score on graphics, just compare it to my card for example. I would run it again, that's a bad run. Happens from time to time in benchmarks.

Sucka said:
lol.....called a bug. It's not possible you got over 17K score on graphics, just compare it to my card for example. I would run it again, that's a bad run. Happens from time to time in benchmarks.

I know, it just looks cool
:santa:

My Real Best score is 37757.

There must be something up with my system.How processor dependent is this stuff? My card is supposed to be faster than a 9800 or 5900 let alone a 9600xt and I'm only getting 36000. I guess you're all using default settings?

I thought the early 6000 seris cards were pretty slow. Kinda like the FX5600 that was a dog card. I had an FX5600 256mb DDR DX9 card that was getting stomped by my ancient Ti4400 card.

My new 9800 Pro card is overclocked to rather high levels. My cpu is running 3.5ghz and I have a gig of Ram running at no less than 500mhz. So the little tweaks seem to keep this oild 9800 just cooking along.

theMonster said:
There must be something up with my system.How processor dependent is this stuff? My card is supposed to be faster than a 9800 or 5900 let alone a 9600xt and I'm only getting 36000. I guess you're all using default settings?

You sure your AA and AF are off?

btw highest score i got was the score in my sig.

They're off on the test, not in the driver. I have it set for software controlled. Maybe I just need to shut it off at the driver level?

theMonster said:
They're off on the test, not in the driver. I have it set for software controlled. Maybe I just need to shut it off at the driver level?

yes definatly shut them off.

Back