• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vGPU modded X850XT PE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
naw, highest i tried was 1.7v and hit 680mhz, with better cooling im sure i can reach 700mhz, at 1.7v it loads at 55C so im not going any higher on the voltage till i lower the temps, maybe ill take my cpu out of the loop....

hawtrawkr said:
great work bobmanfoo :thup: i just got everything ill need and plan on throwin the pot on tonight or tomorrow.
nice, let us now how it works out, btw you get a 10k or 20k pot, and nice ram clocks.... i got the short end when it comes to ram, only got 625mhz on the ram stock, it took 2.2v on vdd and vddq to get it to 650

bobmanfoo said:
nice, let us now how it works out, btw you get a 10k or 20k pot, and nice ram clocks.... i got the short end when it comes to ram, only got 625mhz on the ram stock, it took 2.2v on vdd and vddq to get it to 650

i used the 10k

Dragonprince said:
Wow Bob that rig must fly ! 680 is awesome.
:D it got me the top spot in 3dm05 on these forums with out tweaks, i don't run at 680mhz 24/7 though...only 665mhz :p

Back