• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good deals on CC, EL wire, all that stuff..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

palee72

Not sure how popular this store is, but I know I have 2 or 3 of them in my area (Pittssburgh/Greensburg/Johnstown, PA), its a store called Ollie's. It a discount big lots type place. The one near me in Greensburg, PA, has EL wire for 5$, CC for 3$ or 4$, Black light CC for 5$... a bunch of other stuff.. its all for cars, but its all 12 volt, so it makes hooking up fairly simple.

Just a heads up for some of ya...

Lee

Is there an oline store for this? I'll look around and try to post a link if I find anything

Ollies is a closeout type of store. They get stuff other stores cant sell. Each store probably has unique items. Ive been there a few times and while having a few good things, most of it is junk(which is why it is there in the first place). Like 3 inch thick books on basic and DOS. Or windows 3.11.

I got a few TCP/IP books cheap there.

I might check out my local ollies to see if they have anything of value. I know of one in my area less then 15 miles from here.

JT

I was just there again today.. picked up a book on dreamweaver mx and flash mx with disks included... 8$

Like Jtanczos said.. it is mainly a "junk from other stores" store.. The one closest to me has some decent stuff.. Your Mileage May Vary...

Lee

Back