• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What can u make a Dreamcast do

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

!!tio!!

Now!.... Other than making it view CDRW, watching VCD and playing GT2, what else can you modify a Dreamcast into?

Can you make it watch DVD

Can you improve hardware

Can you make it to do things that no one is able to do....

Well! Post here for any ideas

P.S.: DOn't copy URL of other sites!

emulate systems, play mp3s, and network to your computer through the modem port to backup games. As for dvds my friend rips them and reburns them as vcd so he can watch on his dreamcast.

Hmm. you can buy a replacement shell also.

Yes there is a version of Bleem! for the DC. It not only enables you to play playstation games on the DC; but it improves picture quality as well!

Pretty nifty eh!

joey_rjm5 said:
Yes there is a version of Bleem! for the DC. It not only enables you to play playstation games on the DC; but it improves picture quality as well!

Pretty nifty eh!

Im pretty sure that the bleemcast is game specfic though and it is only out for gt2 now. They will release it, but it only supports a certain # of games per release.

who will want a console if they have a super good computer......

sometimes i want one just because i want to play GT3!!!!

but ps2 are too expensive........i rather spend that amount money on my computer

Back