• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Forceware 75.90 - A must try for 6X00 cards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll try them this afternoon and report back!! I can always go back to my trust 69.76 if these suck ;) Don't you guys love how I'll go the extra mile?

just installed them.... using coolbits it won't show the menu to shut off AA & AF, nor does the "detect optimal freq" work either. Gonna try benching now.

ok on first pass of aquamark3 i went up to 67078 at the same clock speed from my old driver. My old aquamark score was 66,836. Gonna try to push my clock speeds up now....

Well just ran 3dmark03 and got 12,843... that's 400 points more then before ^_^

They seem like they are pretty good drivers :D

i got a 100 mark increase in 3dmark05 at stock speeds, but can't get as good an overclock with these drivers as usual.
Temps are up at least 7*C over 71.24

Since my temps suck anyway, I think I'll roll back after playing with these a little bit.

^^^...hmmm...
I couldn't oc as well, which leads me to believe there is some kind of temp increase.
You may be right, though.

Either way, I just posted my best '05 score so far...
my best in '03 as well...

4068051ho.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I got a mixed bag. Increase in 3Dmark2001se was only 250, so again DX8 is not this card's forte. 3DMark2003 got a 400pt boost and Aquamark3 got a 2300pt boost. Now the bad. Like previous 7x.xx drivers that I have tried 3Dmark2005 crashed and therefor Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 probably will as well, which is why I went back to the 6x.xx series drivers.

i am not gonna bother trying. been hearing too many bad things. if it increases temps, and missing settings in coolbits, it cant be a good driver... stick wit my 69.xX. those run the best for me.

theMonster said:
Well, I got a mixed bag. Increase in 3Dmark2001se was only 250, so again DX8 is not this card's forte. 3DMark2003 got a 400pt boost and Aquamark3 got a 2300pt boost. Now the bad. Like previous 7x.xx drivers that I have tried 3Dmark2005 crashed and therefor Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 probably will as well, which is why I went back to the 6x.xx series drivers.
thats strange that you crash in 3dm05, you sure its not your OC? i've never had problem wtih 7x.xx and stability, but i had a 6800LtdEd/ULtra

I have tried all the 7x.xx series of drivers, and I keep finding myself going back to 67.03. I really like those the best so far. They don't raise my temps, they don't make the water yellow in HL2, and they don't have corrupted textures in KOTOR2.

Back