• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Attaching cutting bits to dremel?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BTTB

How do I do this? I want to put a circular saw attachment (fiberglass disc) onto my dremel, I can't figure it out, directions don't specify.

Came with a set; how do I attach that to the dremel? Sorry, but it's my first dremel. I'll try to figure it out.

I figured it out! I had to remove the collete to put the bit in.

I love this tool. It's amazing. It cuts through steel like butter! O_O

You have to move your butter faster....then it cuts great.

Have you tried those little 1" wheels for the dremel? They are great little bits for cutting pretty much anything, but they wear out like crazy. You might want to get a package or 50 or so if you plan on doing much work with them. Oh, and eye glasses are a must for those perticular bits..... they have a habit of exploding regularly...

I have goggles, don't wanna get a hunk of metal in my retina O_O

The 1", are they good for rounded cuts?

I love my dremel also, I just used that to mod my case and many other things...

ALWAYS use glasses cuz its tend to explote ..

my favorite part of dremeal is when you spint it hight, it goes on fire ...whoooaaa

the 1" cutting wheels arn't great for raounded edges, but they can do them. The bits themselves are pretty brittle so you can't just twist the bit. If you go slowly and are carfull with them, you can cut prety much anything you can think of.

Back