• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coils

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would like to add my final thoughs.

Last week I developed this cooling system and in the past I read ever piece of material about other people Ideas in this forum. In understanding the over clocking ability of system circuits I discovered the coils get hot and now I have seen the difference when they are really hot and cooler. First off I recognize the reduced frequency sound when all fans were remove, Second I notice my frames rates become much faster, processor response time quickened it was at this point the computer froze. I took a look at the inside and found the inductor, coils, the whole thing was hot, so I use a 80mm fan and place it directly over them and the fan is big enough to cover half of the block, what a perfect thing; the CPU block is running cold water and the water line 10/.C this cool air is cooling the inductors down so now I developed a really good cooling system to cool the inductors. With the way it is now my system is way better running this is an update since cooling them down from my last posted bench. Then it was 4915.
Compare URL: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=622713

Back