• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New A64 System Woot! pics ;)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
its the stock A64 heat sink but with my killer vantec aeroflow TMD fan on it :D!!

idle 25c @ 20db (completly silent :D) 4100rpm
load 36c @ 35db (unbeliveable air flow) 6500rpm

my A64 is at stock right now

Looks good...

OC that thing though...that is when you will see the most improvement...

If done right with the right tweaks...you should see 25 - 26k with your Pro...

im going to oc it like crazy, just found out my steppings are the best ocing ones "ADA3200AEP4AX" new castle, im just waiting for my waterblocks to arrive ;)

heres another pic

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 427
nice rig hows the noise levels?
cant be to bad with those 120?
i've looking into getting a new grafix cooler kit
that zalman looks abit bulky how many slots does it take up ? looks like 3

it only take up 1 slot, and sometimes none :), if the PCI card is smaller than the heatsink, then it'll fit right under it :) and the PCI get cool by the fan too :)

Nice wiring job dude!

What is that deal over your pci slots? I haven't seen that before. The blue thing with the fan.

the Zalman Dual Heat Pipe Cooler (link) only takes up 2 pci slots in my comp i dont use em any way ;), my comp is compelty quiet on idle, on load its moderatly loud my dfi mobo lets me do that hehe :D

the fan on the zalman is extreamly quiet
my graphic card temps with the zalman are
25c idle
35c load
(temps with card oced like crazy)

Is that your max OC with the zalman heatsink in your sig?

If so...might think about loosing the quiteness and mod a VGA with dual 60mm YS Tech fans...loud but powerfull...

I can bench with my card at 463/414 with that setup...with the stock heatsink would barely do Pro default timings...

I just wish I had my old pros core with the new pros memory...500/414 would of been great on air and no v mods...

my max oc with the card is 430/385, and im getting a water block for it ^_:D
im probbly the unlucky ones with the not so great ocing 9800pro :(

<please take no offense to this>

Dude compared to your last right....this one is friggin aweseme. It looks better and Im sure it runs a hellova lot better.

Only complain is the CPU cooler. However as you said you are gonna w/c so its a moot point :D

Btw what color water are you gonna use? I think highligher yellow would look great with your box

hm yellow i was aiming for all blue but since my dfi mobo came with uv yellow thinges i think ima go with yellow uv die, yellow heat shrink uv tubing and! spray paint the whole inside of the case with light yellow or uv hehe :D!

Back