• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which one out of the three? (RAM)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Luie

Which one out of the three is the best? Please list them in order.

1) Micron DDR 256MB
2) Samsung DDR 256MB
3) Crucial DDR 256MB

Thanks in advance.

Crucial will TROMP all over micron!! Crucial is made by mircon but uses faster ram chips in there ram, Crucuial so far is the best overall, POINT BLANK ITS THE BEST - peeps wiht crucial pc2100 and beating my mem scores and i got Mushkin pc2400 which is good by any standards.

I am wondering since luie is in hong kong if he has access to the new samsung 2700 ddr with 6ns chips.
That might be better than crucials 2100 with 7.5ns chips.

i can see samsung rams everywhere but i am not sure if they are 2700 or not. crucial rams are near impossible to find in hk...:(

In hk, there are only samsung, micron, hyudai, winbond, tomicorn and that's about it...
maybe some of those other rams are hiding in other places...(i only go to golden or monk kok for PC stuff) =P

is tonicom..!! not tomicorn!!!
and Samsung in HK are all 2100!!
Crucial is very good along with Micron.... well look at the stuff below!

1st Crucial
2nd Micron

what is samsung? a new piece of dung?? hahaha but...actually i m using Dung DDR for my Leadtek GF2! So Samsung (I mean Dung) sux!

There are DDR rams in HK.. The brands r: Hyundai, MagicPro(U won't know this suckie one!), Micron n Smasung

and for SD, Buffalo, Century, Hitachi, Hyundai, IBM, Infineon, KingMax, Kingston, NCP, PQI, Micron, Samsung, Toshiba and Winbond...

Luigi... if you wanna get Crucial, u have to preorder n some shop! and I think the price won't be TOO expensive... I think u can afford it

Last edited by a moderator:
*Tio Etomac* said:
is tonicom..!! not tomicorn!!!
and Samsung in HK are all 2100!!
Crucial is very good along with Micron.... well look at the stuff below!

1st Crucial
2nd Micron

what is samsung? a new piece of dung?? hahaha but...actually i m using Dung DDR for my Leadtek GF2! So Samsung (I mean Dung) sux!

There are DDR rams in HK.. The brands r: Hyundai, MagicPro(U won't know this suckie one!), Micron n Smasung

and for SD, Buffalo, Century, Hitachi, Hyundai, IBM, Infineon, KingMax, Kingston, NCP, PQI, Micron, Samsung, Toshiba and Winbond...

Luigi... if you wanna get Crucial, u have to preorder n some shop! and I think the price won't be TOO expensive... I think u can afford it

samsung ddr ram is great.....but they are all pc2100
i got 151 fsb @ 2.7v out of mine until some card in my computer blocks it...but i don't want to take out anything so i didnt test it

crucial you cant find it anywhere.....you will have to order it on the net....and crucial is better than micron.....even though they use the same chips

the leadtek geforce2 is a really good card......

Last edited by a moderator:
Now now, you know we don't allow flaming here. I've edited the flames out of your posts.

Keep that in mind, ok?

Thanks.

Back