• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How should I modify it... Have picture Attached!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*Tio Etomac* said:
How should I modify it? Just copy it and redo it in Paint/other programs and attach it to ur post!

Truthfully, modding a case is something that should portray your personality in some odd way. But if you would like an idea of something I am considering... here is the image. The arrow shows the desired airflow. This should be balanced, equal cfm in and out. You may not be able to get the top fans if you have a cdrom in the top bay, considering the fact that your psu is probably in the way.

Well.... both!
u should copy my diagram!
colour it
n giva plan of where the fan goes!

Actually how many case fans should i out in my case with a 350W power supply?

edmund....why bother asking if you are not going to do it?

don't waste people's time

most of the materials are either hard to find or very expensive in hong kong........

*Tio Etomac* said:
WHAT THE? MY DAD's FACTORY HAS THOSE@@!$#!#$!@#

dont tell me your dad makes cases for a living....or glass, plastic, etc, etc..................

or does he make neon lights or plastic tubes?

this is half joke and half serious.....lol

As much as I love to help and give suggestions, please do not turn this into a flame post. Doing so will prove no point and waste space that can be used by posts from people that may be trying to help. And I am very sure that a few fans and maybe a piece of plexiglass can't be that hard to find in Hong Kong anyways. Geez, lighten up guys!

CrazyDave said:
As much as I love to help and give suggestions, please do not turn this into a flame post. Doing so will prove no point and waste space that can be used by posts from people that may be trying to help.

Ditto.

CrazyDave said:
As much as I love to help and give suggestions, please do not turn this into a flame post. Doing so will prove no point and waste space that can be used by posts from people that may be trying to help. And I am very sure that a few fans and maybe a piece of plexiglass can't be that hard to find in Hong Kong anyways. Geez, lighten up guys!

plexiglass is hard to find.....but fans there are lots and lots that run on ac or dc

CrazyDave said:
..... please do not turn this into a flame post.
........... Geez, lighten up guys!

Yes. Don't start a flame-fest again. If you want to do this, call each other on the phone. NOT here.

Mr B

IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THERES NO PIXELGLASS IN HONG KONG!!

Well....

Is there some in pet shops (Fish tank)?

Where di du get those normally in USA?

Back