• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone made a Shroud for a BIX-2 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-aDaM^

Disabled
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has made a Shroud for a BIX-2. I plan on making one and I need some idea's PIC's greatly appreciated! :)

You can try with food container / some metal sheets / plexi / cardboard / fiberglass. That last is pretty cool if you know how to use it.

Ived tried it with plexiglass and its just so cool:thup: , i can see if my rad if its dirty, although its a lot of work cuuting it.

joelkyr said:
Ived tried it with plexiglass and its just so cool:thup: , i can see if my rad if its dirty, although its a lot of work cuuting it.

That's a good point!
My bro has wooden box and last time I checked it, there were tons of dust and he didn't know the reason of bad performance, as he couldn't see the dust without opening it.

..or get mb standoff's, attach to the screw holes of the BIX2, then attach more standoff's to the ones you just inserted.
Keep doing this for a couple of layers, then get a broad sticky tape and cover the gap with it. Looks fine and is done in 5 minutes, plus you finaly have a use for the masses of standoff's every good overclocker ends up with :clap:

Back