• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to install a window

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
when you make the edges of the window for the case, does it have to be rounded or could it just be a straight cut (90 degree type) cut so i can put moldings in.

Last edited:
need a little curve to bend the molding around easier. Just experiment with the molding you are going to use and see how sharp of a bend it will make, then cut your hole to match. But, if you cut real nice and are painting your case at the same time, you don't even need molding.

Since they changed the allowed pic size pics have been down..pics are now linked and back up ;)

Guys you dont have too glue,tape or velcro the lexan

Where I work we build machinary for the printing industry
& theres holes & lexan all over the bodies of the machiens

we use a black rubber trim, it has a bead that goes in from the back side & ya gota squirt it with a lil soapy water to get the glass in but its very professional looking & would probly be just the ticket for what your doing here

anotherwords the glass is mounted into the hole not behind it

god I wish I could rember the name of the stuff but im sure anyone who sells lexan or plexiglass will have the black trim too mount it !!! just ask them for some mounting trim

Ill go too work tomorow & get the exzact name of that trim & repost it here it realy does look very good & it comes in different sizes & colors I belive as well:D

Big Thx to Capt Fiero for hosting the pics..... all the pics are now back in order .. lol, those pics were taken before I got my digital cam .. hehe

Back