• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win a free mobo and cpu and dvds les then 2 hours left!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Decent way to draw new members.

I don't have enough time, even unemployed, to participate on all the forums I'm already signed up on so I'll pass. :)

trying to log in.... cannot find page, gonna keep trtyin

edit
got in, wow a duron 700 lol the dvds are a better bet.... seems like another oc site lol

It's in the underground rebellion section. Page is getting hit pretty hard right now, but you should get through.

Hold the Presses, Whattaguy is not eligable since he did not post in the thread. We have a new winner!

Senater_Cache said:
Ohh yeah , and its THE place to hang out.
mods are great. and there is a nice wad of info to be found there too.

I'll ask what I ask all new sites - what are you doing that isn't being done already on another forum?

The right answer gets me to register, so maybe you don't WANT to answer it correctly. :p

Pinky said:
I'll ask what I ask all new sites - what are you doing that isn't being done already on another forum?

The right answer gets me to register, so maybe you don't WANT to answer it correctly. :p

We're just glad to have anyone that wants to join. We're a bit more than just computer fun. I personally think the community is what makes it fun. Right now we're pretty small, and the atmosphere is great.

Back