• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check out the paint job on this case!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, i saw that a couple months ago. It's really awesome. I wish I could air brush like that.

I would have seen that a long time ago. But I only had a 56k modem to get online. Now I've got cable so I am able to see all the nice pics of case mods and everything else now. Before I just did'nt have the patience to wait for it all to come up.

Thats realy nice. I remember seing a site that does professional paint jobs like that on cases.. I will try to find it but it cost like $400 per job:eek:

This guy has been sending pics everywhere. There's a full page article in the Sept01 issue of Maximum PC. It's got 23 Fans...

Here's the link to the pics from original case to finished product. Lotta time there!

Very nice, most paint jobs like that always look either great or like $#*^! There are a couple awesome ones in the longggg list of Virtual Hideout. The coolest one I saw there was on page 182 or so, by this guy named fuzzba11, he's awesome :D

Want somebody to do that kinda stuff cheap? Go to an art college and advertise that you want it done. You'll probably get a ton of replies about it. :)

foxmulder said:
It just isn't the same if someone else did it, no matter how good it is imho

I agree totally! A case mod is just no fun if you don't have the satisfaction of knowing that you did it yourself. Atleast thats my opinion.

Back