• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MachII..now a 3 stage/phase mod done to it???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WA2

MachII..now a tripple e-vap mod done to it???

I got the Mach II back and it was damged, sent it back. I got an email saying he did some thing and it is now a triple e-vap stage...what in the hell is this? He has not gotten back to me yet aboutit.

Last edited:
Rather like triple phase cascade. A cascade just means multiphase.

I sincerely doubt thats what he really did. Something like that requires an immense amount of money and time.

By double cascade I meant 2 phase change "joints", so 3 loops. Perhaps it should be called triple cascade. Anyway - I haven't heard about such coolers. It would be pretty hard to get proper coolants, compressors, diesngn, make and tune it correctly.

Indeed it is. Most require quite a bit of planning, and even more time tweeking. Just so many things that can go wrong, it's hard to make them. Thus my comments.

Turns out it was only a 3 stage EVAC....my bad. It is where he loads it and checks it out 3x.

No, that's where he takes everything out of the system three times, which is the best way to do it.

WA2 said:
I got the Mach II back and it was damged, sent it back. I got an email saying he did some thing and it is now a triple e-vap stage...what in the hell is this? He has not gotten back to me yet aboutit.

read this help alot on explaining what a triple evacuation is.

http://www.xtremeresources.com/modu...ons&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=7&page=5
each time vacuum system ya remove moisture.
a really long long long single evac isnt as good as an average triple evac.

( the hole proces of doing the unit)
http://www.xtremeresources.com/modu...ons&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=7&page=1

Back