• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wOOt! Got the XT/PE back from Viper John *pics*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ViperJohn said:
It will do a lot better if I can ever get around to doing the 50MM TEC ProtoType. Heck I would just love to get my NF4 test setup finished lol.

Viper

Yeah. I want that larger TEC on there. :D

bobmanfoo said:
well on my x850xtpe i got 590/625 bone stock and 600/625 with a waterblock, this is 24/7 gaming clocks. after i modded vgpu, vdd, and vddq my 24/7 gaming clocks are 660/640, max is 680/650 , highest benchable is 690/655

im praying i can even get anywhere near those clocks with my x850xt thats on its way. it would push my 03/05 scores through the roof

hawtrawkr said:
im praying i can even get anywhere near those clocks with my x850xt thats on its way. it would push my 03/05 scores through the roof

The x850's OC far better on average, especially on the memory, than x800's do. Just use
ATItool to kick the stock GPU fan speed up to 60%, or as much as your ears can stand, and
the cards generally OC very well.

Viper

Ha_hA_HA! said:
ViperJohn, do you do this as a business, or are you just helping friends out? What do you charge (if you do do this as a business)? Thanks ;)

I do this to keep myself busy, make a little money (could do a WHOLE LOT more
flipping burgers at McD's) and keep my skill sets up while caring for my elderly
parents on a 24/7 basis.

Shoot an email to [email protected] for pricing information please.

Viper

What's this about a x800xl mod. I would be really interested to see one and what it can do, that is that card I been waiting to get (AGP). I have seen the AIW one on newegg on AGP but that's about it. Can you show us some pix of the mod or what it is that you plan to do to it? Thanks!

bboe said:
What's this about a x800xl mod. I would be really interested to see one and what it can do, that is that card I been waiting to get (AGP). I have seen the AIW one on newegg on AGP but that's about it. Can you show us some pix of the mod or what it is that you plan to do to it? Thanks!

Yeah me too lol. My PCIe test rig went down on me and I can't start testing the x800XL dang it!!!

Connect 3D has the x800XL AGP card out. Tthe thing is a monster and longer than an NV's
6800 cards.

Viper

ViperJohn said:
Yeah me too lol. My PCIe test rig went down on me and I can't start testing the x800XL dang it!!!

Connect 3D has the x800XL AGP card out. Tthe thing is a monster and longer than an NV's
6800 cards.

Viper

I looked on newegg and didn't see the card. Is there a online shop that has this card, and how much was it? I am dying to get one to replace my 9600xt. Everyone has doubts about this card, but if I am not mistaken the only reason why the PCIe cards aren't so OCin so well is coz it gets power off the PCIe slot. Well if the AGP gets it from molex :eek: that might change a few things. I hope.
:D

bboe said:
I looked on newegg and didn't see the card. Is there a online shop that has this card, and how much was it? I am dying to get one to replace my 9600xt. Everyone has doubts about this card, but if I am not mistaken the only reason why the PCIe cards aren't so OCin so well is coz it gets power off the PCIe slot. Well if the AGP gets it from molex :eek: that might change a few things. I hope.
:D

www.compusabusiness.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=318335&pfp=SEARCH

Viper

Back