Thread: hd problem

hd problem

after replacing my harddrive, my computer ran fine for about a month or so my computer began to run very slow....i have switched back to my old harddrive and my computer is back to normal....any one know what my problem could possible be? thanks...

Sounds like your HD is dying. I just returned one doing the same thing. If you have important data I'd relocate it immediately and try out the diagnostic software recommended by the manufacturer.
    Giga UD3Rv2 - i7 970 - 4x4GB DDR3 - MSI 6950-6970 - Adaptec 3085 - 2x64GB M4 SSD R0 - 4x1TB Sammy F3 - DD TDX - Ultra X3 800
    Heat under TimoneX - Bitcoin 1Hfp99tugY4H5FYEoM3hj4JDLzShzZ9ifB

Another possibilty, if this is your operating system drive, is spyware. That stuff can slow a mega rig to a crawl!

thanks

You are welcome, Trendy. Let us know if we can be of any further asistance. Good luck.

Check the properties in Device Manager. You might not be running the UDMA mode that you should. I'm not. Still trying to figure it out. You can uninstall the IDE driver in Device Manager and, maybe, correct problem