• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many people are using the Supercase?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crazy Jayhawk

Here's a link to some pictures if you don't know what I'm talking about.

I love this thing. It's HUGE, and it didn't cost that much either. Forty bucks for mine. I've seen this in one of the guides on the main page, but I was curious as to how many people on this forum use this case.

Yeah I have a Supercase. Love it too.

I have tried contacting Apex to get some different bezels for mine, it's the only thing that I dont like. But so far a no go.

Hey what do you know. I thought I would just come and check out this thread and it turns out. I have it too. The side panels are extremely hard to get off though; so I put handles on them. It made me like the case so much more. I would suggest you guys do the same if you haven't already unless you don't have this problem.:)

Last edited:
Crazy Jayhawk said:
Nice. Does yours have the wheels on the bottom like mine? With all those 80mm fans in the back I'd be worried about the computer rolling under its own power. :D

lol :D

*ring*
"Is your computer running?"
"Of course it-- Come back here!"

yup got one an love it!

Case004.jpg

Topfan.jpg

Case003.jpg

I have one. It is used as my case for holding my system during other projects. Ill tell you its the best $39 i have ever spent.

Wow, that thing must be like twice the height of my Lian Li PC31! It's a mini-tower, booyah! Very nice cases, though, I think I'll look into getting one for my self contained job...

Crazy Jayhawk said:
Nice. Does yours have the wheels on the bottom like mine? With all those 80mm fans in the back I'd be worried about the computer rolling under its own power. :D

No it dosen't move on it's own power just yet. I did add another 120mm fan though! I have the wheels, but the case was too tall to fit under my desk with the wheels attached. I also have small children so I put it up "out of reach" on top of the desk and up there the wheels don't really seem neccessary. I take it appart too aften also so this way I'm not having to lift it up, it's pretty darn heavy fully loaded!

Here's the new front.

O

Crazy Jayhawk

I used a wire mesh from the hardware store for my big fan four
grill. The mesh is used with stucco, is that what you used for your top two 80mm fan grills too?

O

Owenator said:
Crazy Jayhawk

I used a wire mesh from the hardware store for my big fan four
grill. The mesh is used with stucco, is that what you used for your top two 80mm fan grills too?

O
The stuff's called Gutter Guard. It's about 5 bucks fora 20-foot roll. It's used for keeping leaves and stuff out of rain gutters, and it makes excellent fan grills. Personally, I think it's more stylish than the standard metal grills like you have on your front 120's. :p

I usually call it chicken wire though. :D

Back