• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many people are using the Supercase?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Crazy Jayhawk said:
The stuff's called Gutter Guard. It's about 5 bucks fora 20-foot roll. It's used for keeping leaves and stuff out of rain gutters, and it makes excellent fan grills. Personally, I think it's more stylish than the standard metal grills like you have on your front 120's. :p

I usually call it chicken wire though. :D

I like the chrome front grills but the gutter guard sounds better than the stuff I am currently using. What is the gasket looking stuff around the grills?

O

Owenator said:

I like the chrome front grills but the gutter guard sounds better than the stuff I am currently using. What is the gasket looking stuff around the grills?

O
Car door molding. It's about 3 bucks for 54" at AutoZone. The stuff I got has a C-shaped cross section and you simply press it onto the edges of the hole. It takes a bit of work to get the ends to match up though.

Crazy Jayhawk said:
Car door molding. It's about 3 bucks for 54" at AutoZone. The stuff I got has a C-shaped cross section and you simply press it onto the edges of the hole. It takes a bit of work to get the ends to match up though.

Thanks! I'll look for some this weekend while I'm looking for some parts for a new waterblock idea I have.

O

joey_rjm5 said:
Hey what do you know. I thought I would just come and check out this thread and it turns out. I have it too. The side panels are extremely hard to get off though; so I put handles on them. It made me like the case so much more. I would suggest you guys do the same if you haven't already unless you don't have this problem.:)

See those little tabs at the bottom and top of the side. The ones that fit into the slots on the frame, then you slide it shut? Bend them out away from the side, and that thing will slide shut slicker than snot on a doorknob.

Well just looked at the pic and said by golly that's my case. Cept mines black now. Finishing up on my first mod ever and if I can figure out how the heck to post pics on here then I might put it up. Might be a while though. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and I'm repainting one of my side panels because I can't get it just right. That and everytime I try to sand it with 2000 grit paper I still manage to hit a corner and take paint off. It does have alot of room in it but I still can't seem to get all the wires out of the way. I'm a little hesitant about rounding or stacking my cables but I've managed to move them pretty well. It's all the power cables that are in the way. That Enermax PS I got has a crap load of connectors.

Supercase's rule. There isn't a case out there that is anywhere near this good for the price. I mean, I picked mine up with wheels and a 300W PSU for $60!

You've seen it before, here it is again.

Back