CPU Intelligent Accelerator

How does this work and how do I measure it?

this is a feature by gigabyte, u can read all about it in ur manual, u can reach this option in bios by pressing cntrl+F1 to show advanced options.

under motherboard intelligent tweaker MIT, ull find this option, u can either set it to normal(default) cruise, sport, racing, etc.. stuff like that, each option will automatically overclock the cpu depending on system needs and load, max u cud go is 20% not sure about the names maybe its "full thruttle"..

this option is highly dependant on system stability, other bits in ur rig may not deal with the oc load..
    Intel Q6600
    Giabyte P45-UD3P Rev 1.0
    Thermalright Ultra120 Extreme + Scythe S-Flex Fan
    4Gb PC8500 OCZ LV
    eVGA GTX260 Core216 SC Edition
    74gb WD Raptor
    320gb WD Caviar 7200
    Enermax Liberty 500W PSU
    CM Stacker 832

Premium Member #1
    Just a word of advice, do not enable the option. It makes your system mucho unstable.
    "The only solid piece of scientific truth about which I feel totally confident is that we are profoundly ignorant about nature...It is this sudden confrontation with the depth and scope of ignorance that represents the most significant contribution of 20th century science to the human intellect."
    -Lewis Thomas, The Medusa and the Snail

"The best definition we have found for civilization is that civilized man does what is best for all, the savage does what is best for himself."
    -Edwin Hubble

H.E.A.T
    MarioKart FID-0774-5798-8330

Quote Originally Posted by chawks2
    Just a word of advice, do not enable the option. It makes your system mucho unstable.
    word, manual OCing is ways better
    Intel Q6600
    Giabyte P45-UD3P Rev 1.0
    4Gb PC8500 OCZ LV
    74gb WD Raptor
    320gb WD Caviar 7200
    Enermax Liberty 500W PSU
    CM Stacker 832

jus tout of curiousity (spelling?), does this bump up your vcore as well? or stay at stock.
    Pentium 4 3.4E (SL7E6 D0 Step) @ 3.8 Ghz Stock vcore * Gigabyte 8KNXP Rev. 2.0 Mobo (i875) FK * 1.5 Gig Dual Channel 3200 Ram Samsung TCCC 3-3-3-6 1:1 * TTBT (Aerocool GateWatch) * Sapphire 9800 XT + ATI Sliencer 3 * OCZ Powerstream 600 Watt PSU
    .:..:.:.

"Sitting on a bench in the sunshine, Filling up my belly with some fine wine."

Quote Originally Posted by fAlCoNNiAn
    jus tout of curiousity (spelling?), does this bump up your vcore as well? or stay at stock.
    it does, and not in a way that i can like.. oh btw its curiosity
    Intel Q6600
    Giabyte P45-UD3P Rev 1.0
    4Gb PC8500 OCZ LV
    74gb WD Raptor
    320gb WD Caviar 7200
    Enermax Liberty 500W PSU
    CM Stacker 832

Quote Originally Posted by Mud
    it does, and not in a way that i can like.. oh btw its curiosity
    lol, ever met a college student that cant spell?
    <------------------------- right here. lol

how much does it raise? cuase i am runnin on 1.30 volts right now, with a 220 fsb, is it possible for you to lower the voltage, then it will increase it as the power is needed? for example, instead of 1.385 --> whatever it raises it to, be like 1.30 ---> to whatever it raises it to in % wise. like 20 will count from the 1.30 instead of the 1.385, or is it whatever i set the voltage to, then it counts 20% from 1.385 instead of my current voltage. btw, 20% is just a number that i picked, not meaning i know how much it actually raises. TIA
    Pentium 4 3.4E (SL7E6 D0 Step) @ 3.8 Ghz Stock vcore * Gigabyte 8KNXP Rev. 2.0 Mobo (i875) FK * 1.5 Gig Dual Channel 3200 Ram Samsung TCCC 3-3-3-6 1:1 * TTBT (Aerocool GateWatch) * Sapphire 9800 XT + ATI Sliencer 3 * OCZ Powerstream 600 Watt PSU

lol, ever met a college student that cant spell?
    <------------------------- right here. lol

how much does it raise? cuase i am runnin on 1.30 volts right now, with a 220 fsb, is it possible for you to lower the voltage, then it will increase it as the power is needed? for example, instead of 1.385 --> whatever it raises it to, be like 1.30 ---> to whatever it raises it to in % wise. like 20 will count from the 1.30 instead of the 1.385, or is it whatever i set the voltage to, then it counts 20% from 1.385 instead of my current voltage. btw, 20% is just a number that i picked, not meaning i know how much it actually raises. TIA
    prescotts have a dynamic core voltage, means that voltage will automatically rise when needed but within certain limits, 1.385 is my default but it reaches 1.34 sometimes, wot u gotta care about is wot voltage u set in bios, leave the dynamic voltage work alone.
    Intel Q6600
    Giabyte P45-UD3P Rev 1.0
    4Gb PC8500 OCZ LV
    74gb WD Raptor
    320gb WD Caviar 7200
    Enermax Liberty 500W PSU
    CM Stacker 832

Quote Originally Posted by Mud
    prescotts have a dynamic core voltage, means that voltage will automatically rise when needed but within certain limits, 1.385 is my default but it reaches 1.34 sometimes, wot u gotta care about is wot voltage u set in bios, leave the dynamic voltage work alone.
    how would i go about leaving my dynamic voltage alone? i set my voltage to 1.385 (for example), and it stays at that level, nothing changes. when i take the dps2 daughterboard out of my system, then the voltage fluctuates like crazy. is it supposed to do that? i thought that a constant stream of the same voltage is healthy, am i wrong?

how would i go about leaving my dynamic voltage alone? i set my voltage to 1.385 (for example), and it stays at that level, nothing changes. when i take the dps2 daughterboard out of my system, then the voltage fluctuates like crazy. is it supposed to do that? i thought that a constant stream of the same voltage is healthy, am i wrong?
    wot i ment is that DV works alone u dont have to set it up thats all, the DPS helps ALOT in OCing and making the system stable, setting ur voltage to 1.385 will be be average, dynamic voltage will change up/down from that value.. nothing to worry about.
    Intel Q6600
    Giabyte P45-UD3P Rev 1.0
    4Gb PC8500 OCZ LV
    74gb WD Raptor
    320gb WD Caviar 7200
    Enermax Liberty 500W PSU
    CM Stacker 832