• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Intelligent Accelerator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this is a feature by gigabyte, u can read all about it in ur manual, u can reach this option in bios by pressing cntrl+F1 to show advanced options.

under motherboard intelligent tweaker MIT, ull find this option, u can either set it to normal(default) cruise, sport, racing, etc.. stuff like that, each option will automatically overclock the cpu depending on system needs and load, max u cud go is 20% not sure about the names maybe its "full thruttle"..

this option is highly dependant on system stability, other bits in ur rig may not deal with the oc load..

fAlCoNNiAn said:
jus tout of curiousity (spelling?), does this bump up your vcore as well? or stay at stock.

it does, and not in a way that i can like.. oh btw its curiosity :D

Mud said:
it does, and not in a way that i can like.. oh btw its curiosity :D

lol, ever met a college student that cant spell?
<------------------------- right here. lol

how much does it raise? cuase i am runnin on 1.30 volts right now, with a 220 fsb, is it possible for you to lower the voltage, then it will increase it as the power is needed? for example, instead of 1.385 --> whatever it raises it to, be like 1.30 ---> to whatever it raises it to in % wise. like 20 will count from the 1.30 instead of the 1.385, or is it whatever i set the voltage to, then it counts 20% from 1.385 instead of my current voltage. btw, 20% is just a number that i picked, not meaning i know how much it actually raises. TIA

fAlCoNNiAn said:
lol, ever met a college student that cant spell?
<------------------------- right here. lol

how much does it raise? cuase i am runnin on 1.30 volts right now, with a 220 fsb, is it possible for you to lower the voltage, then it will increase it as the power is needed? for example, instead of 1.385 --> whatever it raises it to, be like 1.30 ---> to whatever it raises it to in % wise. like 20 will count from the 1.30 instead of the 1.385, or is it whatever i set the voltage to, then it counts 20% from 1.385 instead of my current voltage. btw, 20% is just a number that i picked, not meaning i know how much it actually raises. TIA

prescotts have a dynamic core voltage, means that voltage will automatically rise when needed but within certain limits, 1.385 is my default but it reaches 1.34 sometimes, wot u gotta care about is wot voltage u set in bios, leave the dynamic voltage work alone.

Mud said:
prescotts have a dynamic core voltage, means that voltage will automatically rise when needed but within certain limits, 1.385 is my default but it reaches 1.34 sometimes, wot u gotta care about is wot voltage u set in bios, leave the dynamic voltage work alone.

how would i go about leaving my dynamic voltage alone? i set my voltage to 1.385 (for example), and it stays at that level, nothing changes. when i take the dps2 daughterboard out of my system, then the voltage fluctuates like crazy. is it supposed to do that? i thought that a constant stream of the same voltage is healthy, am i wrong?

fAlCoNNiAn said:
how would i go about leaving my dynamic voltage alone? i set my voltage to 1.385 (for example), and it stays at that level, nothing changes. when i take the dps2 daughterboard out of my system, then the voltage fluctuates like crazy. is it supposed to do that? i thought that a constant stream of the same voltage is healthy, am i wrong?

wot i ment is that DV works alone u dont have to set it up thats all, the DPS helps ALOT in OCing and making the system stable, setting ur voltage to 1.385 will be be average, dynamic voltage will change up/down from that value.. nothing to worry about.

Back