• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

antec p180

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dont know if anyone else thought of this, but is there any 3.5" bays? And i do believe this will be a great cooling/modding case once its released. Once i get it i will probaly cut out all grills and only use the bottom hdd cages and take out the top ones so more air can go through. Also put a fan on the bottom and 2 on the intake thing.

Jacobman said:
Thanks zip22, Is it just me or do those black things in front of the fans look like they block alot of air?

LoL, you talking about the air filters?

Yeah they do block quite a bit of air but from the looks of it, they are very easy to clean now which rules over the way you need to flip your case over to pull out the dust filter. K, maybe not flip but having to remove it from the underside is a pain.

i think he was just talking about the plastic gratings (i think they hold the filaters?), which do look fairly restrictive.

yea, you can just remove all that stuff though. gets rid of alot of annoying wooshing sounds in most cases.

im really starting to take a liking to this case now. seems very focused on getting good circulation around the cpu/gpu. how many 120mm fans can you put it in there? 6?
bunch of panaflow l1a's would go quite nicely with this case i bet. :thup:

Jumpin Jack said:
Anyone got any updates on this case from Antec?????

nothing.. suddenly its like that case never existed lol.. i hope it'll come out soon.. :shrug:

yeah when campanies give expected dates, and then nothing shows up its really a buzz kill. im sure it will come up eventually, but im getting bored of waiting (and finding other things i want to spend my money on)

Back