• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can this be modded to x800 xt pe ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Current system specs :

A64 3200 @ 2420 mhz 11x220
TT Venus cooling
OCZ 512mb x2 HP PC3500
DFI LanParty UT NF3 2500
Lite on DVD RW
2x Hitachi 250 sata
1x WD Raptor 36 10000 rpm sata
Thermatake Dream tower
Aspire Chameleon 550w PS
Winfast XP2000 Expert TV/FM recorder/tuner
EMU Emulator X
ATI9800PRO @ 435core 402mem

Temps 36C idle 42C load
3dD2001 scoresmy 3d2001 scores

sean478 said:
the one u found at zipzoomfly doesnt have vivo (fyi) and if i wher u id take this card into consideration (95 percent chance of mod into xs800 xt pe)

and thoes xts use 2.0ns ram and the pro i found uses 1.6ns same as xtpe so it will clock as well as a xtpe and the xt will not

http://www.shentech.com/porax8provir.html

thanks for the feedbak. damn i already order it. I am sure it cant be that bad of a card for the price
:shrug: :beer:

modthebox said:
thanks for the feedbak. damn i already order it. I am sure it cant be that bad of a card for the price
:shrug: :beer:
that card is fine and the better choice imho, no sense in saving a few bucks and taking a gamble on a 12pipe card to flash it 16 pipes ontop of hoping to gain high clocks, unless you plan on using VIVO

bobmanfoo said:
that card is fine and the better choice imho, no sense in saving a few bucks and taking a gamble on a 12pipe card to flash it 16 pipes ontop of hoping to gain high clocks, unless you plan on using VIVO

the power color cards have a verry small chance of not haveing all the pipes intact read this there is verry little gambleing if u get one of those pro vivos

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=312063

o wat i said earlier about the xts not haveing 1.6 ns ram i was wrong they do :attn:

Last edited:
sean478 said:
wat wrong info?
you telling him that his OC will be held back and XTs having 2ns ram, XTs have 1.6ns ram so stop spreading wrong info on the forum, and how will his OC be held back?

sean478 said:
the power color cards have a verry small chance of not haveing all the pipes intact read this there is verry little gambleing if u get one of those pro vivos....
there is still a chance right? why spend $400+ and take a gamble when you don't have to?

bobmanfoo said:
you telling him that his OC will be held back and XTs having 2ns ram, XTs have 1.6ns ram so stop spreading wrong info on the forum, and how will his OC be held back?
no u are right i only found that out 5 minuts after i posted it i was under the impression that it was 2.0 ns ram sorry oc shouldnt be held back

bobmanfoo said:
there is still a chance right? why spend $400+ and take a gamble when you don't have to?

cause they can be found for less money (not much less than the xt non vivo though) but it is still a chance i would take personaly at worst case ud end up with a 12 pipe pro with xtpe clocks but chances of that are slim

Last edited:
ahh good. I was a bit worried. but for the price I was happy to get the 16 pipes and a mild overclock. I never like to push everything too much on my daily driver. Although I was happy getting the 2.4 on my A64 I've had it go higher but the perfomance increase did not justify sac. a good stable oc. :attn:

Back