• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Attention EM3 Users

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It looks like a shadow of the skin you switched from is showing up where the transparency is on my skin. If you restart EM3 it should go away. This app is just quirky like that :shrug:

While we're on the subject of EMIII, anyone know what the checkbox "Recover Team Stats when recovering your points" does exactly? I can't tell the difference checked or unchecked. I haven't seen any info on this; Weatherman doesn't update his Help file the way he does the program.

KrisMCool said:
While we're on the subject of EMIII, anyone know what the checkbox "Recover Team Stats when recovering your points" does exactly? I can't tell the difference checked or unchecked. I haven't seen any info on this; Weatherman doesn't update his Help file the way he does the program.

If you hold your cursor over your points total in EM it will display your teams points and wu's completed when checked. double click to recover them after enabling the option.

Edit: Gnerma NICE SKIN btw!!! very nice work!!!

Buck

Humpmasta_Flex said:
Not to sound retardeed, but whats the difference between EM3 and the regular folding software. Also, what would one do to getit rolling. Currently I am using the Quad folder install, could I used the Quad format with the EM3?
Hi Humpmasta. EM3 is a frontend for the folding client. It just presents the information that the client outputs in a more user friendly format. It can do other stuff like logging and HTML stats too. All you have to do to use it with your current setup is to download the binarys from Larry's site and configure it. It can even view clients over a LAN. The config is a bit sticky until you get used to it, but the help is pretty useful. Good luck :)

Gnerma said:
... I also made a few feature requests that I hope he'll consumate ...
All feature requests denied (as expected) :(

NICE!!!!! Great work, can't wait to see the final version!

/me downloads right now :D

Hey Gnerma, great job on the skin. :thup: BTW, how many rigs are you folding with now? I have you in my sights now; EOC stats is presently showing me catching you in 188 days right now and I don't quite have a full week in with all my rigs switched here except 1 I'm leaving with Short Media and a couple of part time borgs that I'm not positive even turn in any work any more. Anyways, great job on the skin and I'm about to install it on my main rig. :burn:

muddocktor said:
... how many rigs are you folding with now? ...
What's up old codger? :) I currently fold on a small but consistent contingent of AMD rigs. My own A64 Winchester @ 2.5, a 2100+ Tbred, & a 2500+ Barton @ 2.2. All are more or less 24/7 but none are dedicated folders. I've been dropping steadily for months but have decided not to let myself be run out of the top 100 so you might see some more G-powuh sometime in the near future.

Glad to see you adding most of your power to the highest producing team in the world :cool: You just can't bear committing to one team though eh? It's quite alright, I hear all the time about how men often have commitment issues. I suppose that is better than performance anxiety though and we all know you don't suffer from that :beer:

Okay, so I installed the basics software and the frontend software....now I have this set of errors back to back on my system....
error_1.jpg

error_2.jpg

Whats going on with this???

HELP!!!

lol

Sgt Hump

Humpmasta_Flex said:
Hmm thats a new one.. umm did you download the full package and not the update? Have VB5 runtime files installed on your rig (server 2003 does not has them by default)?

yeah i would try getting all the files from the emII page again. you won't be losing any important data, i'd just delete the whole directory download a new copy and see if you have the same prob. good luck!

Well, as they say alcohol and driving doesn't mix....well, niether does script right and alcohol...lol. I have one to many Gey Goose and Cranberry's tonight to error check the file. I did however uninstall the EMIII files and re-download them. I will try a fresh install tomorrow. I apologize for any gramatical errors ahead of time....lol....and thanks again Gnerma for your help.

Sgt Hump...a weeeeeeeeeeee bit tipsy
lol

edit:

I meant to say script writting...not right...lol

What do you guys think of this look?

gocbeta39hg.png

EDIT - Updated again. What's different? Everything is tighter + I squashed the client display up as far as the options button would allow. You guys think that is a good look or no? Please be honest, this is everybody's skin after all.

Humpmasta_Flex said:
Humpmasta_Flex' drunken post
:attn: :beer:

Last edited:
Gnerma, I came back here because I see that adding my folding power here can make a difference in catching up to the [H] because we are so close to their production already, plus there are some quality folks both old and new on this team. I'm presently running 8 rigs folding, with 5 of them being dedicated folding machines. I have a P4 @ 3300, dual XP-M @ 2133, XP-M @ 2425, XP2500 @ 2300, A643000+ @ 2540, P-M 2.0 laptop and presently, a dual Tbred A @ 1866 (very soon to be replaced with an A64 3000+ DTR system I ordered last Wednesday to replace it) back folding here and I'm leaving my daughter's P4@3100 folding for Short Media. I figure that my farm should be worth around 12000-15000 points/week for the cause. :cool:

Okay,

Sober now...fresh install...everything is fine. I was running throught the files and the was a malicious script in my download of VB5. That was my error I found. So removed it, and reinstalled a fresh download. loving the new skin the Gnerma!! Deffinately would suggest User name in the blank spot under OC logo. It would spice it up a little bit. Other than that...I think I might have made JoT mad last night...he PM"d me about my sig being to big....my drunken idiot self would send him back a messagee asking if it loooked better...I dont remember changing anything....lol. I finally figured it out and changed it, but it took like ten PM's back and forth...lol. I apologized this morning....lol....gotta lay off the booze....my once a month binge thing is gettin bad...lol. Not as young as I use to be!

Sgt Hump

EMIII.jpg

Last edited:
Back