• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Attention EM3 Users

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gnerma

New OC Forums EM3 skin

Please let me know what you think of the skin, I want this to be done sometime in the near future and not have to touch it again. This skin belongs to all of us, so your input is appreciated and will be sincerely considered :)

Installing the skin:
1. Put the extracted directory in your EM3 skins folder.
2. Switch to the skin in the skins settings dialog in EM3 options. It will have the same name as the directory.

That's it, it will change instantly. You might need to restart EM3 to blow some of the smoke from the previous skin out so if you see something quirky try that before reporting.

Last edited:
Looks great! Maybe have something under the logo like "Folding for Humanity", or my personal favorite "Fold for teh kittens!"

looks awesome! maybe it is just me but i see a red pixel up by the oc forums logo, on the left side of the lightnigh bolt. But it looks fantastic! maybe just make the logo bigger so it takes up more space? or maybe just something that says "team 32"?

Gnerma said:
I am having trouble deciding what to put in the blank space under the OCforums logo. Any ideas?
nikhsub1 p\/\/ns? :D looks great Gnerma, hook me up when it's done.

Looks awsome, just put some saying. like The power of one, the power of folding. or fold on team32. Or just fold baby fold. Also yes there is a red dot about one pixel wide up top.

Alright I cleaned it up a bit. I fixed the corners of the side bars, removed the green from the "OK" indicator (although 'alert' and 'error' still show yellow and red). I also made the bottom and top a bit narrower. Thanks for telling me about that rogue pixel, couldn't see it at my rez (or I'm getting old :p).

Keep the ideas coming. Thanks.

Last edited:
How about either a team 32 motto (do we have one?) or the relevant username?

Seriously Gnerma, that skin is HAWT! Just installed it, what a nice change after looking at that old OC skin for what, 2.5 years?

Thanks for the complements guys, I'm glad you like it.

I've contacted The WeatherMan about some things I'm not quite clear on and hopefully he'll help me out. I also made a few feature requests that I hope he'll consumate (although It's unlikely).

About the missing graphic. If any of you want to pound out something by all means please do so. If it's good and meshes well with the design then we can include it and push this thing out the door. Just be sure to keep a lossless version of it of course.

Wow, that looks really nice........ great job on that, it's definitely going on my EMIII :)

[edit]hmmm, I wonder why that Overclocked Microscope thing is showing up.... it doesn't appear on my desktop, just when I screenshot it. :eh?:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 233
Back