• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The 100 Borg Gauntlet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice! Nik and I are days away from adding another 4 borgs, I will post when complete...

Borg On!

Are we counting new builds too? I'm waiting on just a couple of AAR parts to get an Adopted Rig up and folding. Should happen this week, another XP in the 1600-1700mhz range.

Arkaine23 said:
Are we counting new builds too? I'm waiting on just a couple of AAR parts to get an Adopted Rig up and folding. Should happen this week, another XP in the 1600-1700mhz range.
Yeah new builds, borgs, whatever!

If we are counting new builds too, I added one. It would be my server in my sig that takes 2 hours to finish one frame of a p1139, but it is still folding and 24/7.
Countdown:
84 left

Hey everyone how is it going??
Been awhile.

Thought I would help out.
Just added a P-4 3.4 moments ago. Will be adding a 2.8 by tomorrow :santa:

82 left

Finally got my server up and running. So add in another XP2000+. Hopefully I can get some more memory to start letting it chew big packets. Also I hope to get another XP2000+ tonight...we'll see.

80 left

Added P3 500mhz laptop 24/7.

Count = 27 borgs/builds with 73 remaining in the goal

as soon as stanford brings out cluster-folding... you will get some big cluster from us HillBillies.... King_Warg and I (along with some help with Arkaine who is great at pointin' out guides for us) are making a new Linux live-CD for folding based on clustering....

Back