• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The 100 Borg Gauntlet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Built and borged A64 3200+ Winnie.

42 Left

2GHz P4 coming tomorrow but can't count it till then.

P4E 640 coming this weekend ditto.

Borged my brothers PIII @ 700

Edit: forgot about another borg, a Duron @ 800

40 Left

Last edited:
Not sure if I should count these but I just finished setting up 11 PCs that I bought from Papsomax..... he had them folding for Team Mac OS X... so I am going to count them anyway..... CAUSE THEY ARE FOLDING FOR TEAM 32 NOW!!!

24!!!!!!!

ps.. there are possibly a few more i can build from some parts I have lying around but tending my new farm is a little upsetting at times (if i blow a fuse I have to re edit the cfg files for the ones that are running off of a CD. :bang head :bang head

If I can get my school to let me borg the other computers, we will be able to get into the negatives!!!! (They want to upgrade the firewall and want to make sure my borgs hold up before they allow me to borg more)

gulp35 said:
If I can get my school to let me borg the other computers, we will be able to get into the negatives!!!! (They want to upgrade the firewall and want to make sure my borgs hold up before they allow me to borg more)

My business course is moving to the tech lab. I have 20 more potential cpu’s next week, 10 laptop and 10 desktop, but they do not count unless they have been added. I believe in the first post we were asked not to post forward looking statements and only what we have "borged" or added to the gauntlet.

I will post when I add more cpu's.

Have a good one.

New PC assebled from spare parts........ DFi LAN Party KT400A, Athlon Barton 2800+ @ 2.3GHz, 512MB Ram (Fry's special for $35), Folding for Team 32

12 Left!!!!

An Applebred Duron Borg should be up soon also!!!!

RPM_Computing said:
My business course is moving to the tech lab. I have 20 more potential cpu’s next week, 10 laptop and 10 desktop, but they do not count unless they have been added. (...).
It would be cool to finish this gauntlet with negative number :)

Do computers that were once folding but then stopped because they died and now are going to be rebuit with the same components count?

gulp35 said:
Do computers that were once folding but then stopped because they died and now are going to be rebuit with the same components count?

I would think it would be safe to assume that if the system had died before the 100 cpu gauntlet was started it would count.

Back