• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chieftec

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Soundmaster2.0 said:
Does anyone know where I can get a chieftec matrix full tower... I can't find them anywhere.

They have been sold out for a year or so. but I can help you out though it will cost you a few bucks more but you can still get what you want.

First go buy either a Cheiftec Full Dragon or Chenming 901 (They are both the same thing). So buy the one that is cheaper.

There are other colors available of course I just linked to the black case.

Then go buy one of these.

Multi-color Matrix Front Bezel

make sure you select the full tower.

Color choices are limited so you will have to match the bezel to the case. Or just paint the entire thing to the color of your choice.

I know this is probably not what you wanted to hear but if you really want this case this is the only way you are going to get it.

I hope this helps

EC

You're Welcome, I'm glad I can be of assistance.

If you are looking for some Mod ideas send me a PM. I have some prints already drawn up for running a Dual PSU setup as well as a few others.

I use the same case myself and I am very happy with it. I still say that it is the best case for the money that you can buy.

Cornbread, thanks for the props.

Back