• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monolith: A work in progress

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Twinkle said:
what is a golden gate?

An inexpensive and effective copper heatsink available from SVCompucycle. Similar to OCZ Gladiator.

Tebore said:
Nice case excellent craftsman ship, Forget how much u spent, how long did it take u? Aren't all those fans loud?

I've been working on this case off and on for a few months now. The cost probably adds up to about $120, not counting replacement of motherboard and power supply since both of them died at one point.

Re: The name's Threepwood. Guybrush Threepwod.

Crazy Jayhawk said:
Just one of those random things, but I notice you have a quote from Curse of Monkey Island in your sig. Excellent game. Probably my favorite. :D

Why thank you ^_^

Fuzzba11 noticed it as well. And its not just from CoMI, he says that in all of the games (except for RtMI a.k.a Monkey 4)

Hey Jayhawk,

I got me a supercase!!!

You convinced me, I love those wheels!

I put a seriously o/c'd Duron in there, but haven't done much for mods yet. Just dremeled out those fan holes.

I am working on my plan.

flounder43 said:
Hey Jayhawk,

I got me a supercase!!!

You convinced me, I love those wheels!

I put a seriously o/c'd Duron in there, but haven't done much for mods yet. Just dremeled out those fan holes.

I am working on my plan.
Sweet. :)

Crazy Jayhawk said:
I know I saw a mod where you could make a logo appear under the Windows logo in the System control panel, but I can't find it.
Is this what you're looking for?
Mr B said:
Here's how to change the info as done above;

Open Notepad, and type in the following;

[General]
Manufacturer=(whatever you want here)
Model=(whatever)

Save the file as "oeminfo.ini" in the C:\Windows\System folder.

Choose what image you want, scale it to no larger than 180 pixels wide, by 114 pixels high. Set the background to transparent , and save the image as "oemlogo.bmp" in the same C:\Windows\System folder.

Right click on "My Computer", and enjoy your handiwork....

Cheers!

Mr B
06-17-2001 08:52 PM :p <----last reply.

Blue...

The viewpoint for this picture is similar to the one in the previous picture. I just turned the room lights off so you could see the lights behind the fans.

I was hauling the computer home in my car when the car broke down. Had to leave it at a repair shop.

The car was broken into before the shop opened, and the loss was discovered then.

It is great!!!!
But still, how you integrated the car started into your case. To power up whole thing?

Ya I love this case, got all the room in the world to do anything ya want. I've got the 92 in back hooked up to a vent from the outside. Blows nice cold air right across my cpu.

Back