• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monolith: A work in progress

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Still, would you be so nice and explain to us how you integrated the car ignition start up???
Thanks.

nice job.
ive got the exact same case and its brand new sittin right next to me just waitin to be put to good use lol.:eek:
came with 300W Deer psu.

PCTroll said:
Still, would you be so nice and explain to us how you integrated the car ignition start up???
Thanks.
There are four terminals on the back of the ignition switch. I simply connected the two wires for the power switch lead to two terminals of the switch as detailed below.

Bat: Lead #1
Acc: Unused
On: Unused
Ign: Lead #2

The switch won't do anything unless you turn the key all the way over to Start.

Crazy Jayhawk said:
There are four terminals on the back of the ignition switch. I simply connected the two wires for the power switch lead to two terminals of the switch as detailed below.

Bat: Lead #1
Acc: Unused
On: Unused
Ign: Lead #2

The switch won't do anything unless you turn the key all the way over to Start.

Just a note to let you know you can go to a locksmith and get a momentary security switch and it works just like a standard power switch you won,t need the reset button in the back and you still start the comp with a key. Mine cost 13.00 and it has just the 2 wire for connection.

Back