• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell Monitor and Notebook Deals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gustav

Dell has some coupon codes for the following monitors and notebooks. All deals are good through 3/31/05 at 5:00 AM. Both monitor and notebook deals should include free shipping.

Monitors:

Save 25% on Dell 2001FP and 2005FPW Monitors - "ZLXBLQZZPZLXM$"
Save 30% on Dell 1905FP Monitor - "QGG6H3LKWRNTL2"

Notebooks:

Offer: $400 Off Select Inspiron Online Notebook Computer Purchases $1299+
Code: "?17PFPC4T8?RBQ"

Offer: $600 Off Select Inspiron Online Notebook Computer Purchases $1699+
Code: "1$2J383DTH0BLR"

Offer: $800 Off Select Inspiron Online Notebook Computer Purchases $1999+
Code: "PG4C$S21G58WSF"

Im trying them on the configuration website and I'm getting that these coupons aren't valid for some reason. On a $2000 Laptop, I should be getting it for $1299 correct? Is there a select grouop of laptops that I can get a discount on ?

There are a couple possibilities.

1) The coupon has been used 3000 times and no longer works.
2) The price you see is the price they advertise after already marked down prices. For instance, their Inspiron XPS "$2999" laptop is marked for $2999 after a $500 instant rebate. So its original price is $3499. Once you apply the $800 coupon, it takes away the 500 and puts the 800 in its place, so really you're only saving 300 more than any joe smoe who doesn't know about these coupons

Now, if you get something like this which is $2019 normally, then apply the $800 coupon, yes it will be near $1200.

does this work for canada? or do I have to order it to an american adress, cuz if i do i'll do it for the savings im getting. Because as a starving student heading off to university, this is TOO good a deal to pass up. So if I know by tonight, Im getting this thing build and sent before the 31st at midnight.

AaronP said:
does this work for canada? or do I have to order it to an american adress, cuz if i do i'll do it for the savings im getting. Because as a starving student heading off to university, this is TOO good a deal to pass up. So if I know by tonight, Im getting this thing build and sent before the 31st at midnight.

That I don't know. You can add it to the cart and apply the code, but I'm not sure if it is available for Canadians as well as Americans...might have to call them and find out for sure.

I got these from the resellerratings.com daily hot deals newsletter. If you sign up, every day they send you an email with various deals. I recently got a Western Digital PATA 7200 rpm 8mb cache 250GB hdd for $80 after rebates because of their daily deals. :beer:

Back