• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm getting a little cheesed...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ChasR said:
Well, right now it looks like I'll catch him before my 65th birthday. Wedo must have something up his sleeve, a tremendous borg. I seem to recall Nik mentioning a big borg comming up that he was going to split with Wedo. I think I'm being set up. Dark's going to blow by me like I'm standing still. Helsyeah won't be far behind. And Wedo will be way up there saying NA-NE-NA-NE-BOO-BOO or something similar. All I can do is the best I can do and make all of them work.

4,000 Rigs (no joke)

2 men (gods among men)

Can you handle the pwnage? (probably not)

Can OCAU? (def not)

Can [H]? (Helsnaw)

What you speak of is true, and may happen.
I can only keep on digging my fallout shelter deeper and deeper when Wedo and Nikh start borging within a 100mi vicinity.

dropjaw.gif
whoa! 4000!! :cool:

lol it is a funny thread i will problaly never be a threat in the next 2 year but fight :argue: for rank in till team 32 in #1 in the world :cool:

Huh?

For those who seek proof of my ramblings...let me show you a post from nikh himself.

nikhsub1 said:
Yeah yeah yeah, I see ya there, come on by. I have a few things brewing that if they pan out, would pwn How, OCAMD and anybody else. Perhaps 4000 machines. We'll see.

So there you have it. Wedo and Nikh will lead Team 32 into the promised land!

Most definitely. If you land them nik, there's no way any one of us noobie folders could keep up with you!

*Prays to folding gods for the extra powah to team 32, while praying for mercy from the pwnage that Nik and Wedo will bring on dark's small army of borgs...*

Wait a minute. The slim-to-none chance of the borg-of-all-borgs is not what started this thread. I was trying to say I'm giving the good 'ol college try to fight my way back up the production ladder not including anything that only might happen.

It wouldn't be fair to come in here and taunt when I knew there was a big borg on the horizon. The Cheese and Guinness War has nothing to do with Lotto Borgs. :D

"Game On!"

:edit: for spelling of Guinness before ChasR goes mad. :D

Last edited:
It's good to hear the battlefield is level. It's very hard to fight an uphill battle while eating a bunch of cheese and drinking Guinness. I know I should save the cheese to paste on Wedo but it goes so well with the Guinness, that I can't stay away from, that I got extra to eat while I fight.

*Starts baking cookies*

In that case Wedo, the battle is on! Now to tweak the machines I've got... and add a few more if I can find them...

mmmm... cookies...

Dark,
I not saving any cheese to paste on you. You've got me covered by too much to start. Of course if Wedo's planning on pwning you and I'm planning on pwning him...

Guess I'll have to go back to the store. More cheese and Guinness. :D :beer:

I think some of you guys are dreadfully low on Vitamin D...you're going crazy.

Cheese and Guiness war? What?
Dark baking cookies? What?

and Wedo....living in one of the sunniest places in the western hemisphere...for shame!

I cook, clean, and fold... does that mean I'm housebroken now??

EDIT: I'm typing this outside by the way on the university's wireless internet and watching people change from class to class...

Seven said:
I think some of you guys are dreadfully low on Vitamin D...you're going crazy.

Cheese and Guiness war? What?
Dark baking cookies? What?

and Wedo....living in one of the sunniest places in the western hemisphere...for shame!

Two Ns in Guinness. Can't have you messing that up. :beer:

Back