• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats the Best Case/Powersupply Combo under $150

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jadakada

I'm talking about the casses that come with power supplies already included, I'm kinda new here so sorry if this has already been adressed. Right now What I have is my plain Dell case with a 250 wat power suplly that came with it, however since I bought my dell I have upgraded several compnents. This is what I have right now

P4 2.4
1 GB coraisr value select
256 MB of whatever memory comes with dell
NEX 16X dual layer DVD Burner
Sony 32X CD burner
Nvidia XFX 6600 GT AGP
200 GB MAXTOR DiamondMAX 10 IDE
40 GB of whatever hard drive comes with dell

And I think thats it, the reason I'm upgrading now is not because my power suplly is failing, but because I think the lack of power is making some of my components work harder, like my video card which runs at around 55 degrees celsius Idle... which Is a little hot compared to what I see other people having. Any advice you guys could give me would be helpfull, thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Thankyou, i was looking at that case the other day and wondering if it was a good deal, is 430 watts enouph to power my stuff effectively, i meand its obviously better then the 250 i got now, but i want to make sure Its really enouph for everything, i might upgrade my chip to 3.2... if that helps any

Back