• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Delta 92mm EFB, Awesome Price On Ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Know Nuttin

Hi,

First post i've done in this section and if I am doing it wrong or if this does not belong here, I apologize.

I am in no way affiliated with this Ebay Seller, I just happened to see this auction in looking for a fan for my XP-90 and thought it was a great price. $1.99 + $3.00 shipping anywhere in the US. $6.25 to Canada.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3673&item=6756132408&rd=1

Delta Model #EFB0912SHF
Size in inches - 3.62" H x 3.62" W x 1.26" D
Size in mm - 92mm H x 92mm W x 32mm D
Voltage - 12 volts DC
Type of power connector - 3 pin Female Molex connector. Plugs in directly to fan header on your motherboard, or use a 3pin to 4 pin adapter sold elsewhere
Current - 0.75 amps
Watts - 6.0
RPM - 4800
Airflow in CFM's - 87.50
Noise level - 47 Decibels Somewhat loud, but not deafning either!
Bearing type - Ball Bearing

Almost the same as the one here on Sidewinder for $13.95

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/de92trblhisp.html

I just ordered one shipped to Canada and it came up to under $10 USD with insurance. I think that's a pretty sweet deal.

Again, if this does not belong in this section or I have posted incorrectly, I apologize.

Last edited:
Know Nuttin said:
Hi,

First post i've done in this section and if I am doing it wrong or if this does not belong here, I apologize.

I am in no way affiliated with this Ebay Seller, I just happened to see this auction in looking for a fan for my XP-90 and thought it was a great price. $1.99 + $3.00 shipping anywhere in the US. $6.25 to Canada.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3673&item=6756132408&rd=1

Delta Model #EFB0912SHF
Size in inches - 3.62" H x 3.62" W x 1.26" D
Size in mm - 92mm H x 92mm W x 32mm D
Voltage - 12 volts DC
Type of power connector - 3 pin Female Molex connector. Plugs in directly to fan header on your motherboard, or use a 3pin to 4 pin adapter sold elsewhere
Current - 0.75 amps
Watts - 6.0
RPM - 4800

Airflow in CFM's - 87.50
Noise level - 47 Decibels Somewhat loud, but not deafning either!
Bearing type - Ball Bearing

Same as the one here on Sidewinder for $13.95

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/de92trblhisp.html

I just ordered one shipped to Canada and it came up to under $10 USD with insurance. I think that's a pretty sweet deal.

Again, if this does not belong in this section or I have posted incorrectly, I apologize.
Woah man! Awesome price!!! I was just thinking about getting the one from Sidewinder for a lot more! Thanks!!

Last edited:
why is this model's number different from the one on SideWinder? Are they really the same one?

my bad, looks like the one on ebay is 32mm and the one on Sidewinder is 38mm. Very similar spec's though, which is why I didn't examine it much closer.

I'll edit my original post.

Last edited:
Please note that this fan does not come with any screws or grills.

Just thought i'd ley you guys know, incase you havent got any screws :p

crana c said:
Just thought i'd ley you guys know, incase you havent got any screws :p

use #8-32 scew, it'll fit perfectly, BTW, this is so good :) i'm actually looking for a few of these, i ordered some other 92mm a few days ago, but i'll grab a few of these, you can never have enough fans :). Currently i have 10+ 80mm in retail box, a few 92mm from different brands, and 10 120mm :) i can built a tonatoes out of all the fans lol.

my XP90 is gonna love this fan :) been looking for a 3 blade, this is high speed, but with a fan control it'll be ok, i hope it's not gonna have alot of motor noise at low speed. I ordered 3. I wished i didn't order the other 92mm fan from nexfan a few days ago.

Seller still has 33 left. Bump it up for a great price, especially for those in the USA. $5 shipped for this fan is a steal.

i got my fan today, it's loud at full speed, i lay it on the floor for testing and the fan moved because the air it produces pushes it up, this thing is rated for 9 watts, that's alot of a 92mm fan lol, my 120mm delta rated about the same and that one pushes a tons of air too. These undervolts nicely though, down to 5V and still pushes alot of air, great for those XP-90 heatsink, i got to go and give the saler feedback.

I guess they didn't lied when they said ~90CMF lol this thing is a beast.

Back