• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me choose a new PSU please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

k0r34nguy

Well, I was wondering what powersupply would be best to have my system run stable without and hassles. I only use 1 HDD and stock cooling. I am thinking of getting either the Lian-Li PC-65B or the Antec Super Lanboy. With those with stock fans, I was wondering on what PSU to get if I do not plan on OCing. Stock sleeving may also be useful to me.

I was considering the OCZ Modstream 450w, what do you guys think?

Should I go with the OCZ PowerStream even though I don't plan on overclocking anytime soon?

k0r34nguy said:
Should I go with the OCZ PowerStream even though I don't plan on overclocking anytime soon?

For the long term, the Powerstream would be good to have imo. If you aren't going to be overclocking though or aren't really interested, the Modstream would be a viable choice if you must have modular.

There are many other choices then as well like all the Fortrons.

400ish will be more then enough for what you're doing. Fortrans, Sparkle, OCZ Powerstream, Zippy, Enermax, Seasonic....

Back