• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 unknown devices with Ultra-D, can't figure it out.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EclipseJP

I have nothing out of the ordinary attached. I am using the ps2 ports for mouse and keyboard and no printer or scanner. I am also using the onbard Nvidia lan and disabled the other one. Onboard sound is also disabled.

Is it possible that because i plugged in the extra sound board that it could be causing the problems. I am using my audigy for sound instead. It will not find the drivers automatically for whatever needs it. Any ideas?

one is probably the audigy and the other might be the Marvell Lan, which is the second of 2 lans on the "LanParty"

he said he disabled the other lan..

only unistall the audigy and reboot up.. if its still there than its not your card..

hard to tell.. from here .. hehehe

By sound board i meant the Karajan one. I really dont wanna dismantle my computer just to take that off. I suppose I could try to uninstall the audigy and install the nvidia sound drivers.

EclipseJP said:
By sound board i meant the Karajan one. I really dont wanna dismantle my computer just to take that off. I suppose I could try to uninstall the audigy and install the nvidia sound drivers.

no silly guy read carefully...

ok to make ot simple .. just simply unistall your adugy card. actually remove the whole card from the pc. disable both your lans and audio in bios (this would be the onboard audio and two different lans). then while in your bios.. if you dont or are not using your sata connections disable them as well. and if you havent got the hint by now.. just disable as much as you can to eliminate the source.. 1394 connections etc.. all that stuff..

and i know you said windows would NOT auto find drivers. Is this windows install current on all updates ?

and i assume you installed the nvidia drivers for mobo correctly..

Back